FAQ About Prints
- Signed prints listed in the Blenda Shop are printed on our professional studio printer.
- They are Giclee prints, which means were created using a professional 8-Color ink-jet printer.
- "Giclee" is a fancy word for a fine art digital print that has be produced using archival ink jet inks and paper.
- Each print is produced using pigment based inks, archival for over 100 years,
that won't fade and is waterproof.
- The paper is a professional mat heavyweight archival quality (192gm) which produces the most vibrant long lasting color
- Print images on 13x19" paper will vary in size depending on image dimensions. Average image size is approximately 12x16" with white border.
- Each print is personally signed and dated on back by me and signed on front in the margin.
- Print will be assembled into the mat and I will sign on the mat front.
- Also the back of the print itself is signed and dated.
- High quality Crescent Select archival mat.
- Mats are cut to fit standard size frames, either 11x14" or 16x20". Frame is NOT included.
- Mat color is off white or white wash.
- Copyright of work, including all rights of reproduction in any form, are held by the artist, Blenda Tyvoll.
- You must ask for permission to use any images in any form of reproduction. even if you own the original artwork the artist still retains the rights to that image.
- Images were scanned to represent original colors, but your monitor colors may vary the colors slightly.
- Watermark (copyright,etc) if shown on the image in the listing will not appear on your purchased painting or print.